I feel so empty inside.
Heavens gate wont open up for me and with these broken wings I'm fallin'.
Teach me wrong from right.
Say it to me, say it for me... tell me if it's worth savin' me?
I'm fallin' inside the black.
On my bed I lay, loosing everything.. I could see my life passing before my eyes.
Wake me up, I'm living a nightmare.
I'm spinnin' out of control.
I can't control myself.
Everything is shakin' and I feel dizzy.
Everything fades away and I that's left is my pain and my emptiness.
So I tryin' to escape to my imagination, to the place where everything is allright,
where it's warm and bright... where there are no emptiness.
But I'm tryin' not to show how I feel.
I say that everything is alright, show my happyface.
But all I want is to scream.
So tell me.. is it worth savin' me?
Can anyone savin' me?
söndag 30 augusti 2009
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar